Attached in this zip file includes detailed and color-coded:
- SmartBoard lesson (30 slides)
- Lesson answer key
- Do Now worksheet (reviewing all skill-work needed in the PreCalc course)
- Do Now answer key
- Homework worksheet
- Homework answer key
**Don't have SmartBoard? Not a problem! This zip file also includes a converted PDF file, where you can use "Snipping Tool" to copy and paste material to Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
Topics in this lesson:
- Terminology used to describe angles
- Degree & Radian measure of an angle
- Finding coterminal angles
Understand radian measure of an angle as the length of the arc on the unit circle subtended by the angle.
Explain how the unit circle in the coordinate plane enables the extension of trigonometric functions to all real numbers, interpreted as radian measures of angles traversed counterclockwise around the unit circle.