Also included in
- Teaching Biology virtually this year? Make planning a breeze! This set of Biology notes covers a range of Biology topics and is perfect for a digital interactive notebook! Using Google Slides, students can type on the Cornell Notes pages and move elements on interactive notebook pages.What's incl$82.00$103.50Save $21.50
Want your high school students to have better note-taking skills? Cornell notes are a great training tool for your students and these guide notes fit perfectly into digital interactive notebooks or 1:1 classrooms. The PowerPoint and notes provided in this resource are a perfect introduction to topics like food chains and webs, abiotic and biotic factors, trophic levels, cycling of matter (nitrogen, oxygen, carbon), and human impacts on the environment.
- 33 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides
- 3 Cornell Notes pages (comes in 2 versions for easy differentiation)
- 2 pages of cycle diagrams (nitrogen cycle, carbon cycle, oxygen cycle)
Topics addressed: ecology, ecologists, abiotic factors, biotic factors, hierarchy of life from organism to biosphere, food chains, food webs, trophic levels, energy pyramid, biological relationships (commensalism, mutualism, parasitism, etc.), carbon cycle, nitrogen cycle, oxygen cycle
How can I use this in a virtual learning environment?
The PowerPoint coordinates seamlessly with the note pages. Notes can be taken on a device while viewing the PowerPoint to introduce or reinforce content.
- This resource is saved in a Google Drive folder, so you will need Google Drive in order to access it.
- With this purchase, TpT will automatically make a copy of the folder, create a TpT folder in your Drive, and add the folder to your Google Drive. In this process, TpT will ask for permission to do this. Here is a link for more information: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help/buyer-questions/why-does-TpT-need-access-to-my-Google-drive-for-me-to-use-certain-digital-resources
- This resource is designed for a 1:1 classroom. If you'd prefer a printable version of this file, you can find it here.
What are Cornell notes?
Cornell notes consist of 1 page separated into 3 sections. A left-hand column provides major ideas and essential questions, while the large right-hand section is for detailed notes. A third section is found at the bottom of the page for summarizing the notes.
Why should you use the Cornell note-taking method?
Cornell notes are organized and efficient. They help students easily pick out important ideas for any topic. They also make studying easier because students can use the left column of questions as a self-quiz.
⭐For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: My TpT Store
You can also
⭐Subscribe to my newsletter for freebies and teaching tips
⭐Follow me on Instagram
⭐Check out my Facebook page
⭐Follow me on Pinterest