If you like my work, follow me and rate my work for more content. All illustrations are my original work.
Young learners will develop math concepts and vocabulary for graphing, probability and addition with the learning activities included.
- Graphing uses living and nonliving objects. Math vocabulary can easily be developed through questions for young learners to answer.
- Probability and estimation gets a strong foundation in the rolling dice games. Build math concepts through lots of questions for the child.
- Addition is introduce through the use of dice. Allow children to randomly create their own addition problems. Addition will be discovered through doing. Then ask many questions.
- Children will have multiple chances to apply math thinking under your guidance.
- Allow math in fun activities.