Teaching Human Anatomy and Physiology in a virtual learning or hybrid environment? Take the hassle out of planning by using my Anatomy Video Lessons!
This is a free sample of one of my 23 Anatomy Video Lessons.
-1 recorded and narrated PowerPoint video lesson provided by unlisted YouTube link
-1 set of additional websites and links
How do I use this resource?
Teachers that are teaching virtually or in hybrid environments can use this resource to provide instruction while students are at home. Video lessons are also perfect for teachers interested in flipping their class.
Additional links can be used for early finishers in class, for homework, or as additional lesson assignments for virtual learning.
My other Anatomy resources fit perfectly with these lessons, including the following:
- Anatomy Doodle Notes (now with digital note-taking)*
- Anatomy Lab Bundle*
- Anatomy Case Studies
- Anatomy Digital Drag and Drop Diagrams
*These items are included in my Full Anatomy Curriculum.
This lesson includes only video links of the PowerPoint presentations. If you would like editable PowerPoints to download for yourself, please see my Full Anatomy and Physiology Curriculum or my Anatomy PowerPoints Bundle.
If you have any questions about purchasing any of my resources, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can direct you to the resources that best fit your needs.
⭐For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: My TpT Store
You can also
⭐Subscribe to my newsletter for freebies and teaching tips
⭐Follow me on Instagram
⭐Check out my Facebook page
⭐Follow me on Pinterest
- Post on a website for your class that is password protected (like Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams).
- Post on EdPuzzle for your class only.
- Use year after year for other classes you may have.
- Share this resource with other teachers.
- Post on any website that can be viewed by the public.
- Use this resource for commercial purposes.
- Remove or alter clipart used in this resource.