* Download the preview for details! *
* This is part of my Linear Equations Unit
This lesson includes 2 pages of guided notes and a 2-page assignment.
Students learn about linear equations in the order below. They will:
- Learn that linear equations produce lines when graphed
- Relearn that the graph of an equation in 2 variables is the set of all its solutions
- Learn what linear equations look like symbolically
- Understand that for a relationship to be linear, it must have a constant rate of change (slope)
- Relate the concept above to real-world scenarios
Answer key is included!
* FREE! *