Also included in
- This bundle will give you the perfect start for this year!There is a color and label page that will teach your students the difference in cations and anions. From there they will move on to a step by step worksheet that will walk them through simple and difficult molar mass calculations. After that$13.50$15.00Save $1.50
- All my chemistry resources.In this bundle I have all of my color and learn, step by step, and digital learning resources.I did NOT include the doodle notes line (I did include a sample packet for you) or the teaching notes line.If you ever have questions please message me on TpT, email me at coscine$107.06$118.95Save $11.89
- Are you looking for simple chemistry resources? An activity that creates a wow effect because it is so easy to use, but gets a big point across? You don't have time for complicated worksheets right now.What's Included?Intro to Cations and AnionsIntro to Ionic and Covalent CompoundsIntro to Lewis Dot$10.00$12.50Save $2.50
***NOW DIGITAL*** Learning to write chemical formulas from the name form is very hard for students. This worksheet shows them the structure of how to form the compound. After using this worksheet students will understand exactly which element comes first! That concept is the first hurdle for students.
Benefits & Features
- This easy to use worksheet will show students the anatomy of a chemical compound which will make writing their own chemical compounds easier.
- You won't have to explain the electronegativity or cations coming first over and over because this worksheet makes them EVEN MORE OBVIOUS by color coding.
- If you have used my other worksheets, students already know cations are blue and anions are yellow. That has prepared them for this worksheet where they learn the element farthest to the left goes first.
For best results, use this with my Intro to Cations and anions worksheet, Ionic covalent worksheet, and balancing charges worksheet. Your students will be surprised at how easy this is with my Color Memory Theory Worksheets.
***Did your chemistry class go to distance learning? I created a TpT Digital Activity using this worksheet that is all ready to go for you. I've already typed the instructions and added the answer boxes to save you time. Of course, you can edit or completely change the way I've written the instructions. How cool is that? Assign it via Google classroom. See the how to video here.***
Earn More Points for FREE Worksheets by Reviewing This Product
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs. Plus, it earns you points to use as a discount!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
• Join my email list for freebies and new ideas on teaching topics in chemistry and math in a very fun way!
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram
Other Awesome Products!
Chemical Compound Topics
Other Chemistry Topics You'd Like