Also included in
- The Deconstruct an Experiment (Critical Thinking) packets include Google doc versions and the Graphing with Content packets can be used as TpT Digital Activities.DECONSTRUCT AN EXPERIMENT BUNDLEStudents learn the basic structure of a controlled experiment by analyzing experiments done by their peers$17.00$19.33Save $2.33
- COMPLETE UNIT ON CONTROLLED EXPERIMENTS, GRAPHING DATA AND DATA ANALYSISAll of the resources either have a Google doc version or can be used as a TpT Digital Activity.1. Three Lessons on Deconstructing the Parts of a Controlled Experiment - experimental questions, hypotheses, variables, data analysi$23.00$26.31Save $3.31
- Each instructional worksheet has embedded directions - works great for independent/distance learning!This is a set of 5 mini-lessons/instructional worksheets that scaffold the skills of graphing and data analysis while building students’ background knowledge. Students will graph and analyze scientif$9.32$10.36Save $1.04
Learning to Graph & Analyze Data I: When do Dark-Eyed Juncos Visit Bird Feeders?
This is lesson 1 of a set of 5 instructional worksheets that scaffold the skills of graphing and data analysis while building students’ background knowledge. Rather than graphing meaningless data, your students will graph and analyze scientifically meaningful data based on real-world research on wild birds.
Skills and content for Learning to Graph & Analyze Data I:
1. Leveled scaffolding in making line graphs, such as how to choose intervals, labeling axes and writing graph titles.
2. Data analysis that requires using data as evidence to support conclusions.
3. Experimental design analysis such as determining independent and dependent variables, variables held constant and forming research questions.
Get all 5 lessons for a discount - go to Graphing with Content: 5 Lesson Packet
For free resources please visit my Better Science Teaching Blog.