These note-taking worksheets are a perfect guide for introducing middle school or high school students to the elements as being the building blocks of all of the matter with which we are made and with which we interact every day.
- Elements are made in stars!
- Most common elements in the universe, in the earth's crust, and in living things
- Making models of atoms using the Bohr's model
- Using the periodic table to find protons, neutrons and electrons
- Electrons have energy and occur within different energy levels around the nucleus