The presentation of the artist chooses 3 or 4 key points to remember about the artist. It introduces these key points at the beginning of the session, discusses them throughout each piece of artwork, and
reviews them at the end. They are reinforced in the art activity and are described in the summary giveaway sheet as well.
To use the materials:
- Open the zip file.
- Use the PDF PRESENTATION to display the presentation on a screen from your computer.
- Print the PDF SPEAKER NOTES to use as your teaching script during the presentation.
- The presentation takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- At the end of the presentation is an art activity. It describes what is needed and how to conduct the activity.
- The last page is a summary, giveaway sheet that you can color-copy and give to each of the students to take home or to have them save in an artist binder throughout the year.
I hope you and your students enjoy this art history introduction! Elizabeth Kramer Store