PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This bundle is the continuation of the previous bundle " Introducing yourself in Mandarin - For kids" where kids learn about introducing their names to the peers.
In this bundle, learners would able to
1) learn counting 1 to 10 in Mandarin.
2) recognise the Mandarin characters of 1 to 10.
3) ask the peers about their age and tell others their own age.
4) understand how to say numbers beyond 10 in Mandarin.
5) learn 12 months of the year in Mandarin.
6) learn how to say the date in Mandarin.
7) say their own birthday in Mandarin and ask others about their birthday.
8) write the Mandarin characters that are taught in this bundle.
To find out more about this set of materials, visit http://www.mandarinwithmum.com/2017/08/unit-1-self-introduction-age-and.html