Introduction to Acrylic Paint Powerpoint presentation
Also included in
- Teaching Intro to Art art can be challenging when you have large class sizes and students with a wide range of experience and ability levels. This curriculum is perfect for middle school art or high school art students. These lessons will engage every student, with multiple mediums and projects thatPrice $125.00Original Price $236.99Save $111.99
- This acrylic painting and mixed media lesson bundle will fill an entire semester of high school art. Each lesson includes a detailed lesson plan with rubric, national standards, big ideas, essential questions, supplies, goals, objectives, step-by-step instructions and vocabulary, student self-evaluaPrice $65.00Original Price $125.00Save $60.00
- Middle School Exploratory art should introduce students to different media and techniques and help them to understand the basics of visual art. This bundle gives students the opportunity to explore zendoodles, observational drawing, portrait drawing, oil pastels, sculpture, mixed media and art histoPrice $65.00Original Price $90.00Save $25.00
- These visual art courses include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, and sub-lessons for teaching 5 different high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink, and Design and Digital Interactive Slides Bundle of Elements & PrinciPrice $375.00Original Price $606.99Save $231.99
- This year long painting course includes watercolor painting, acrylic painting and mixed media projects. It also includes a Student Choice Framework that allows students to choose their own projects that apply the skills they've learned. Worksheet packets that support learning and can be used as subsPrice $110.00Original Price $165.00Save $55.00
- This year long introduction to visual art course includes an introduction to visual art which takes students through the basic Elements and Principles of Design in the first semester and then flows into an Introduction to Drawing course second semester. The introduction to drawing covers drawing medPrice $225.00Original Price $321.99Save $96.99
- This visual art curriculm is packed with lifelong tools and includes everything you need to run your Middle or High School Introdcution to Art class. Highly organized, it includes a full Scope & Sequence charts, Visual Timelines, Engaging Lessons with Demonstration Videos, and Google-friendly PrPrice $250.00Original Price $380.98Save $130.98
- These visual art curriculum include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, and sub-lessons for teaching 6 different high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art 1, Introduction to Art 2, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink & Design, and Digital Interactive Slides BPrice $475.00Original Price $770.98Save $295.98
This 25 page editable PowerPoint includes the history of acrylic paint featuring artwork by Andy Warhol and David Hockney as examples of this versatile medium. It takes students through the proper use and cleaning of acrylics, properties of acrylics, brushes used with acrylics, basic techniques used with acrylics, and general acrylic procedures in a classroom setting. This is an essential piece of any art curricula and can be used before any acrylic lesson.
25 Page Powerpoint introducing students to acrylic paint. Includes presentation notes and examples using artists' work.
UPDATE: Google Slides Presentation Link in PPT
PDF of Presentation with Notes
A Space to Create