Introduction to Algebraic Equations - Guided Notes, Presentation, INB Activities
Also included in
- This Algebra 1 Bundle is flexible, editable, and can be used for in-person or distance learning. Take the time and stress out of creating your own guided notes and presentations. There are many ways to use this engaging bundle. Students can either build interactive math notebooks with guided notes (Price $55.60Original Price $69.50Save $13.90
- This HUGE (over 1,000 pages) high school bundle contains a full-year of guided/scaffolded notes and interactive notebook activities for an entire year of Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2. The Algebra 1 bundle contains 11 units of study plus 2 mini-units, the Geometry bundle contains 13 units, andPrice $180.74Original Price $258.20Save $77.46
- This HUGE (over 500 pages) Algebra curriculum pack contains three of our full-year, best selling bundles: Guided Notes Bundle (scaffolded notes, presentation/presentation handouts, INB activities, quick checks for understanding), Student Practice Pages Bundle, and Algebra 1 Assessments Bundle. AllPrice $90.72Original Price $129.60Save $38.88
- This product contains three full years of editable content (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2) for the high school mathematics classroom. It includes Guided Notes Bundles (guided notes, presentation, presentation handouts, INB foldable activities, and quick checks for understanding), Student Practice PPrice $320.15Original Price $492.55Save $172.40
- Custom bundle of math products for Michelle.Price $75.53Original Price $107.90Save $32.37
This flexible, editable resource on Introduction to Algebraic Equationsballows students to either build interactive math notebooks with guided notes (keys included) and foldable activities OR use the included presentation handouts (keys included) with the PowerPoint presentation for focused instruction. Quick checks for understanding (keys included) help to determine how well your students understand the material as you go. Choose what works best for your class and modify to make the content fit your needs. Notes are designed to clearly present the topics and reach all types of learners.
The zip file includes BOTH editable, plain-font resources and ready-to-print, non-editable PDFs. Suggested use guides are included.
Interactive Math Notebook FORMAT – Includes 3 parts: guided notes, foldable activities, and quick checks for understanding. Piece the components together and students can create their own “math textbook” in a math journal.
Presentation Sheets FORMAT – Include 2 parts: guided notes and quick checks for understanding. They are organized in the same order as the included PowerPoint and are designed to print and present. The quick checks can be cut off the bottom of the note sheets and turned in as an assessment tool.
Presentation – Plain-font, no frills, PowerPoint presentation that you can use to present content to students. Slides have blank, student note templates followed by filled in teacher keys. Modify the editable presentation to best fit your needs.
- Expressions vs. Equations
- Equations and the Equal Sign
- Make the Equation True
- The x -Value that Makes the Equation with Addition True (Matching)
- The x -Value that Makes the Equation with Multiplication True (Matching)
- Equivalent Equations
- Combining Like Terms to Solve Equations
- The Addition and Subtraction Properties of Equality
- Inverse Operation of Addition
- Using the Inverse Operation of Addition
- Inverse Operation of Subtraction
- Using the Inverse Operation of Subtraction
- Using the Inverse Operation of Addition/Subtraction to Get the x-Terms on One Side of the Equation
- Combine Like Terms Before Using the Inverse Operation of Addition/Subtraction
- Combine Like Terms on Both Sides Before Using the Inverse Operation of Addition/Subtraction
- Using the Inverse Operation of Addition/Subtraction Twice to Get the x-Terms on One Side of the Equation
- Simplify Before Using the Inverse Operation of Addition/Subtraction
- Distribute and Simplify Before Using the Inverse Operation of Addition/Subtraction
- Review of the Different Types of Problems Involving the Inverse Operations of Addition and Subtraction
- The Multiplication and Division Properties of Equality
- Inverse Operation of Multiplication
- Using the Inverse Operation of Multiplication
- Inverse Operation of Division
- Using the Inverse Operation of Division
- Mixed Review: Solve for x.
Introduction to Algebraic Equations Student Practice Pages: One full page of practice for each topic covered in the quick checks for understanding. Includes student pages and teacher keys. Perfect for homework, classwork, or a review.
Introduction to Algebraic Equations Editable Assessments: Two editable assessments that pair perfectly with the unit.
**Full-year Curriculum Packs**
Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2 Curriculum Pack MEGA BUNDLE
Algebra 1 Curriculum Pack BUNDLE
Geometry Curriculum Pack BUNDLE
Algebra 2 Curriculum Pack BUNDLE
Scaffolded Notes/Interactive Notebook Bundles
Pre-Calculus Add on for Algebra 2 INB Bundle
High School Math Interactive Notebook Bundle (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2)
Student Practice Pages Bundles
Algebra 1 Student Practice Pages Bundle
Geometry Student Practice Pages Bundle
Algebra 2 Student Practice Pages Bundle
High School Math Student Practice Pages Bundle (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2)
High School Math Assessment Bundle (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2)
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, sales, and more!