Your students will love to get up and moving with this introduction to Ancient Rome. Skip the lecture! This ready-to-use Ancient Rome gallery walk
introduces students to Ancient Rome. Students work in groups to explore Ancient Rome topics, make notes about images and text related to Ancient Rome, and conduct an initial analysis of their findings. Great to add to your study of Ancient Rome.
If you like gallery walks, you can find more World History Gallery Walks
in this money saving bundle.
Ancient Rome resources include:
- An Introduction to Ancient Rome Gallery Walk
- Ancient Roman Engineering Station Activities
-Ancient Rome Student-centered Project
- Ancient Rome Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.