Introduction to Annotating Bundle for High School
- Google Docs™
Products in this Bundle (2)
Tired of getting pushback when you ask students to annotate?
End this nonsense now! This bundle includes the only annotation rubric you will ever need to grade student annotations, an introduction to annotation activity that helps students understand the value of digging deep into a text, assignments for self-reflection and peer review, tips, and more!
Start 'em annotating and keep 'em annotating.
- Tips for students to annotate (T.W.I.S.T.)
- List of reading strategies students can use when annotating
- Step-by-Step instructions for teachers to set up the activity (in-person)
- Remote/Distance Learning instructions for the activity
- Annotation chart (easily adaptable for any text) students can use to complete this activity (in-person or remotely).
- How to annotate assessments on scrap paper instructions
- White paper annotation example
- Annotation rubric
- Annotation rubric for teacher feedback
- Self-reflection on annotation assignment
- Peer Review annotation assignment
This bundle pairs nicely with:
Premium Writing Rubrics Bundle
Building Classroom Norms Bundle
Follow Lit Up to learn about new products, sales, and more! New products are always 50 percent off for the first 48 hours!