Introduction to Golden beads and the decimal system designed for public montessori. Activities for 1s, 10s, 100s and 1000s
Using the Montessori Math material of Golden Beads material as a base these activities and worksheets are designed for children aged 6-9 , grades 1-3. A great material that can be used when teaching base 10 or used in Montessori classes when introducing Golden Beads .
Students will learn
- Place value of units, tens, hundreds and thousands
- How to read written numbers and numerals in the 10s, 100s and 1000s
- Visuals of what quantities look like
Uses montessori color coding.
The majority of the material is black and white.
click here to get this as part of my montessori place value bundle and save!
CONTENTS/HOW TO USE
-Posters of Base 10 material/ Golden Beads explaining these numbers and what they mean
- Match up activity game - at 12 'match ups' for 10s, 100s and 1000. Example: Child matches picture of 4321 to the written numeral
- work sheets for tens, hundreds and thousands.
Interested in maths resources? click here
--Colored beads, fractions, place value, checkerboard
You can get this product in my Math Bundle which has every single one of my Montessori Math materials!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store