Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- Everything you need for an entire year of Biology! This curriculum bundle includes the PowerPoint presentations, notes, labs, homework assignments, task cards, daily quizzes, activities, worksheets, and unit tests for the 20 units listed below. This curriculum is so complete and detailed that it$525.00$951.13Save $426.13
This complete teaching unit on "Introduction to Biology" includes everything you need to teach the first unit of the year to your life science or biology students. Lab Safety, Scientific Method, Graphing, Microscopes, Characteristics of Life, and more is covered by this unit, and resources are available in printable and digital formats. Resources include a Powerpoint presentation packed with colorful and interesting photographs, a complete lab safety unit, teacher notes, student notes, 4 labs, a jeopardy review game, 5 quizzes, a microscope homework assignment, scientific method homework assignment, a crossword puzzle, a pre-lab worksheet, graphing practice problem worksheets, and a unit test.
For Even Greater Savings: This complete unit bundle is included in my "Full Year Biology Curriculum Bundle."
Click the link below to view this bundle.
From the engaging PowerPoint to the final unit test, this bundle contains loads of NO PREP materials that are ready to be used with your students. Many of the resources in this bundle are available in paperless digital formats for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar.
What is included in this bundle? ( Items marked with ** have both printable and digital versions.)
- Lab Safety Bundle **
- Lab Safety Powerpoint and Notes for Teacher and Student **
- Lab Safety Activity **
- Introduction to Biology, Scientific Method, Graphing and the Microscope Powerpoint and Notes **
- Lab: The Characteristics of Life
- Lab: The Compound Microscope
- Scientific Method Homework **
- Graphing Practice Problems **
- Intro to Biology Set of 4 quizzes **
- Microscope Quiz or Homework **
- Microscope Homework and Study Guide **
- Intro to Biology Crossword Puzzle
- Intro to Biology Jeopardy Review Game
- Unit Test: Intro to Biology, Scientific Method, Graphing, Characteristics of Life **
- Pre-Lab Worksheet **
- Lab: Use of Lab Equipment and Data Analysis Skills
Teacher Guide containing tips for implementing the resources, suggestions for sequencing, and alignment to NGSS standards is also included.
Topics covered are:
- Lab Safety
- What is Science?
- The Themes of Biology
- The Scientific Method
- Tabling, Graphing and Analyzing Data (Students will complete tables and construct line and bar graphs.)
- Early Ideas About Biology (Includes the experiments of Redi, Spallanzani, and Pasteur)
- The Characteristics of Life
- The Microscope (Students will label the parts of the microscope, learn the functions of the parts of the microscope, determine total magnification, and learn to measure under the microscope.)
This bundled unit contains at least 3 weeks of materials depending on how many lab activities you want to do. This unit has everything that a teacher needs to teach the first unit of the year to a biology or life science class.
All answers are included.
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: