Introduction to Business and Marketing Supplement (Activities + Projects) Bundle
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (58)
showing 1-5 of 58 products
This bundle is jam-packed with engaging business essentials activities and projects! This resource is designed to supplement your Introduction to Business and Marketing course and provide real-world application for key concepts. These engaging resources make business class fun while promoting creativity and collaboration. Included in this resource you will find 6 units + 1 bonus unit, 50 quick writes, and bellringers for the semester.
6 Key units are included in this resource:
- Business Ownership
Each "unit" is sold as a bundle in the Business Girl store. Each item in the bundles are also sold individually. This resource is designed to supplement course content. Please note that this bundle IS activities and projects and NOT Microsoft PowerPoints or tests. This bundle does NOT include the Food Truck Business Simulation, which is sold separately. You can find that semester project by clicking here.
This bundle does NOT include all of the resources listed in the FREE Introduction to Business and Marketing Pacing Guide. That document is meant to be a reference guide and some of those products may be included in other bundles. Please see the sequencing guide in the Preview for a list of resources and suggested order. The Introduction to Business and Marketing Sequence is also included in the bundle. It is only meant as a suggestion and products can be used in any order based on your discretion. Please carefully review the products included before purchasing.
When you download this product some files will be added to your Google Drive™, while others will be downloaded in a zip file. Files that have been optimized for Google™ products with appear in your Google Drive™. Please check the individual product descriptions for specifics on which file types are included.
Save over 20% by purchasing these products as a bundle! If you don't need a full course of content, pick and choose your favorites by clicking the hyperlinks below.
***If you have previously purchased products from the Business Girl store please carefully review what is included. You may not want to purchase this bundle if you have already purchased content from the Business Girl store to avoid purchasing duplicate products.
Bellringers: Start each introductory business class with bell work to spur classroom discussions, reflect on previous learning, and provide structure to your high school lessons. This bellringer set includes 80 open-ended questions with sample answers and a printable and digital bellringer recording form. Bell work is a valuable classroom management tool that also reinforces key concepts.
Questions in this set cover 5 key areas including business concepts and operations, marketing and advertising, finance, social responsibility/ ethics, and employability skills/ career exploration. Bellringers give teachers the much-needed time to take attendance, work out test make-ups, give instructions for missed work, distribute materials for the class period, or greet students individually.
50 Introduction to Business and Marketing Quick Writes: Looking for a way to integrate writing into your business curriculum? Try adding 5-10 minute quick writes! This product contains 50 open-ended writing prompts for various business concepts including economics, ethics and social responsibility, business concepts and operations, entrepreneurship and leadership, marketing and advertising, communication and culture, finance and accounting, and careers. These writing prompts will help students apply course concepts, reflect on their learning, and develop writing fluency. You can also use this tool to assess student learning. Quick writes can easily be integrated into the start, middle, or end of your lesson. You can use quick writes as exit tickets or start a discussion on a particular topic with students sharing out what they've written.
This product includes:
Writing Prompts by Unit (PDF)
8 Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations with Writing Prompts by Unit
Writing Prompts by Unit:
4 Ethics and Social Responsibility
4 Business Concepts and Operations
8 Entrepreneurship and Leadership
9 Marketing and Advertising
4 Communication and Culture
8 Finance and Accounting
Introduction to Business and Marketing Topic Explorer: In this project, students will explore an introduction to business and marketing topics. This digital activity can fit seamlessly into your Introduction to Business and Marketing course and requires no prep. I like to use this activity in the first few days of school to introduce key topics that will be covered throughout the semester. Alternatively, you could use this product as a sub-plan or as an end-of-the-semester activity.
This product includes a list of specific topics, a slide for the basics about the article (topic, article title, author, publisher, and source link), a slide for important details and a summary of the article, and a slide with 3 article review reflection questions. After students have had time to complete the activity, I like to have them share the important details and a summary of their article. This helps to start conversations about course content and real-world application. A grading rubric is also included for assessing student work. The grading rubric is based on 20 points.
Topics provided for article reviews in this activity: scarcity, supply and demand, franchises, computers, event budget, marketing campaigns, social media advertising, business meeting etiquette, social responsibility, management skills, communication skills, saving early, pricing a product, marketing research
Included in this product:
- Brief Teacher Guide (PDF)
- Introduction to Business and Marketing Topic Explorer (in Google Slides™)
- Simple Introduction to Business and Marketing Topic Explorer Grading Rubric (in PDF and in Google Sheets™)
Note to teacher:
This activity is a digital worksheet in Google Slides™ and allows students to add content to the textboxes/ tables provided. Content requirements are provided as the background for each slide. For this reason, you cannot edit the content requirements.
PowerPoint slides are designed with a watercolor heading and the text is EDITABLE.
Activities and Projects Included--
Introduction to Economics Bundle:
1. Factors of Productions Graphic Organizer
3. Economic System Gallery Walk
4. Economics (Economic Indicators + Business Cycle) Write the Room Scavenger Hunt
5. Graphing the Business Cycle
Forms of Business Ownership Bundle:
1. Categorizing Forms of Business Ownership Graphic Organizer
2. Forms of Business Ownership Gallery Walk
3. Online Store Partnership Agreement
4. Corporation Guided Research Project and Presentation
5. Franchise Scavenger Hunt & Research Activity
6. Business Ownership Escape Activity + Business Ownership Digital Escape
1. Marketing Mix (The 4 P's) Practice Problems for a Computer and Candy Business
2. Functions of Marketing (Sports Drink + Shoe Business Scenarios)
3. 10 Marketing (4 P's and Functions) Application Questions
4. Investigating a New Product Launch Using the Marketing Mix
5. Importance of Marketing Writing Prompt
7. Digital Marketing Guided Research (Web Quest) Questions
8. Digital Marketing Sports Team Extension Case Study
9. Board Race Marketing Review Game
1. Create an Ad with Advertising Techniques Project
3. Advertising Media Research, Application, and Recommendation Activities
4. Advertising Unit Discussion Chat Stations
5. Sales Promotion Research and Recommendation Activities
6. Point of Purchase Display Project
1. Categorizing Financial Claims: Introduction to the Account Equation (Graphic Organizer)
2. Financial Statement Accounting Activity
3. Balance Sheet Pet Store Scenarios
4. Income Statement T-Shirt Business Scenarios
5. Financial Statements Write the Room Scavenger Hunt
6. 12 Intro to Accounting Application Questions
7. Cupcake Business Invoice and Purchase Order Practice Problem for Modeling
8. Accounting Detective Case Files Activity/ Accounting Detective Digital Escape Activity
1. Business Career Cluster Research Project
2. Job Market Search Activity (Worksheet with Reflection Questions)
4. Workplace Success (Employability) Skills PowerPoint and Blog Article Project
5. Business Careers Write the Room Scavenger Hunt
6. Business Careers Escape Activity (print)/ Business Careers Digital Escape Activity
1. Business Ethics Chat Stations
2. Social Responsibility Research Project
3. International Business Communication and Customs Research Project
4. Multi-Unit High School Business Simulation (Marketing, Finance, and Principles of Business)
5. Technological Innovations QR Code Webquest
6. Club Budget Activity (Scenario + Budget Template + Key)
Thanks for checking out this course supplement! You may also like the Food Truck Semester Business Simulation that aligns with the content from this bundle.
Don't miss information about upcoming sales, freebies, new products, and other favorites! Click the link below to find me on your favorite platform!
⭐Follow me on TpT