*Introduction to Cells Bundle*
This bundle will save you TONS of prep time!
Cells, cellular organelles, diffusion, and osmosis are some of the first concepts taught in a Life Science or Biology course.
This whole-unit bundle contains teaching materials and activities that will solidify your students' understanding of these topics while maintaining their interest with colorful, engaging, and relevant resources.
Included in this bundle:
1. Introduction to Cells Powerpoint presentation and coinciding student guided notes
2. Microscope lab demonstrating basic use of the light microscope and discovery of cellular organelles in animal and plant cells
3. Lesson plan on diffusion, brownian motion, and solute concentrations
4. Diffusion & osmosis activity in which de-shelled eggs are used to observe osmosis in hypertonic, hypotonic, and isotonic solutions
5. "I Have, Who Has" game for reviewing concepts (instructions included)
6. EDITABLE test to assess student understanding
7. Answer keys for all worksheets, activities, and tests are included
*All of my products have been tried and tested in my own classroom. I would never sell something that didn't already work for me!*
Topics addressed in this unit include:
-Levels of cellular organization
-Cellular organelles (nucleus, cell membrane, golgi apparatus, etc.)
-Hypertonic, Isotonic, and Hypotonic solutions
-Plasmolysis and turgor pressure
-Passive transport v. active transport
**Your feedback is important to me. Please rate this product.**
Some of the items included in this bundle are rated and available for purchase separately at the following links:
Diffusion & Osmosis Lab
Introductory Microscope Lab
You may also be interested in some of my other Biology and science topics:
Animals & Dissections
Cells, Diffusion & Osmosis
DNA & Genetics
Plants & Photosynthesis
Check out my blog for more science tips, tricks, labs, and news!