This is a highly visual collection of 45 PPT slides that introduces and explains the Renaissance as well as covers much of the famous artwork from the Renaissance.
* Renaissance Herringbone notes
* Graphic explaining Greco-Roman --> Dark Ages --> Renaissance
* Examples of the rebirth of art, architecture, literature, ideas
* Raphael's "School of Athens" who's who
* explanation of realism
* examples of one and two point perspective
* Donatello's "David", "John the Baptist", "Virgin & Child", "Mary Magdalene", "Lamentation"
* Raphael's "School of Athens", "Parnassus", "Disputa", "Transfiguration"
* Michelangelo's "David", "School of Athens"
* Leonardo Da Vinci's "Mona Lisa", "Last Supper", "self-portrait", "Madonna", countless drawings,
* Graphic showing 14 different Renaissance Artist self-portraits
* An interactive game where students go up to the board and compete to point to the correct answers (pictures)
* An interactive game where students go up to the board and compete to point to the correct answers (words)
* A Renaissance mini-quiz