This resources includes a highly visual 40-slide presentation and a quiz on Motion and Forces.
The topics explored in this lesson are:
1) forces as pushes or pulls, arising from the interaction between two objects
2) forces can deform objects (stretch and compress objects)
3) forces associated with rubbing and friction between surfaces and air resistance
4) measurement of forces, forces are measured in units of newton using a newton scale
5) using force arrows in diagrams, adding forces in one dimension, balanced and
6) non-contact forces - gravity, forces acting at a distance on Earth and in space
7) the effects of forces on motion, including friction and air resistance.
8) the factors that affect the amount of friction
9) weight and gravitational field strength
10) deceleration and braking distances, road safety
I hope you find this resource useful. Please rate and comment.