This resources includes an illustrated 43-slide presentation on Forces and Motion.
The topics explored in this lesson are:
1) What is a force?
2) What can forces do?
3) How do we measure forces? What unit do we use?
4) What are contact and non-contact forces? Give examples of each.
5) What is friction? What are two types of friction?
6) What can affect the amount of friction?
7) How is friction involved in the stopping distance of a car?
8) What forces affect speed?
9) What is gravity? What is the gravitational field strength on Earth?
10) What is weight? How is it different from mass?
11) How is weight calculated?
I hope you find this resource useful. Thank you.