Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Introduction to Forensic Science Test includes:
• 40 matching questions (divided into 4 sections)
• 16 multiple choice questions
• 20 Fill In and Short Answer questions
• A total of 85 points (some short answer questions are worth more than 1 point)
Comes as both PDF and .docx files.
* I have also included a different/shorter version of the test worth 65 points.
Each file is 10 pages; a 5-page student test and a 5-page teacher answer key.
This test complements my other Intro to Forensic Science documents available in my store.
• Branches of Forensic Science
• Services of the Crime Lab
• Four Major Crime Labs in US
• History and Important Individuals
• Different kinds of law in the U.S. Criminal Justice System
• Bill of Rights and how it relates to Forensics
• Miranda Rights
• Steps in Pursing Justice (from crime to court)