INTRODUCTION TO FRACTIONS FREE POWERPOINT PREVIEW
* VISUAL and INTERACTIVE! A great way to introduce FRACTIONS!
* This 49-slide program has 4 parts to it. They are:
- Part 1 – WHAT IS A FRACTION?
- Part 2 – PARTS OF A FRACTION – NUMERATOR and DENOMINATOR
- Part 3 – KINDS OF FRACTIONS – PROPER, IMPROPER and MIXED
- PART 4 – REVIEW TIME! (BOTH WRITTEN AND VISUAL)
* Students learn better when the “see” what’s going on - they will here.
* You will be the facilitator taking students through this introduction.
* INTERACTIVE – each section has questions students must answer on paper.
VISUAL – students will “see” fractions.
* This FREE PREVIEW will give you an idea of what’s in the FULL PROGRAM.
* * * LINK TO THE FULL PROGRAM:
INTRODUCTION TO FRACTIONS POWERPOINT