- In this Introduction to Fraction Bundle students will have the opportunity to do an interactive Google Classroom (TM) Activity with fractions, mini lessons, read a book on fractions, and do fraction art activities. It is all included. If you purchase the bundle, it will save you a lot of time and MO$5.50$9.25Save $3.75
- Product Description
Fractions can be fun and students don't even feel like they are learning math. Students love this introduction to fractions and they are easily engaged because this unit is interactive, gives a sense of choice, they get to be creative and it is fun. They even get to do art projects that look great on your Bulletin Board. All the planning is done for you.
These fraction lessons work great as an introduction Unit to fractions for your 1st & 2nd grade students. It gets them excited about the idea of fractions, uses real world concepts, they have fun and can get creative. It includes an Interactive Fraction Math Story Book which is used to do some of the lessons. It is the beginner building blocks to fractions. No more boring math book. The students start to question, "This is math? This is so fun!"
- Full Detailed Lesson Plans - Even a Substitute could teach it
- Interactive Fraction Math Story Book (In color & Black and White)
- PowerPoint version of the Math Story Book
- Fraction Art Projects (Looks great on the Bulletin Board)
- Fraction Art Templates
- Over 50 pages
Students get to draw fractions, write them out, create with them and more.
These work well in whole group instruction, math centers, extended practice, independent study, independently, enrichment, or it can even be given as homework.
If you make copies of the book, it can be taken home to use for reading and math fun at home.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey
Aligned to common core standards