INTRODUCTION TO FRACTIONS POWERPOINT LESSON
* VISUAL and INTERACTIVE! A perfect introduction to FRACTIONS!
* This program consists of 4 different parts. They are:
- Part 1 – What is a fraction anyways?
- Part 2 – Parts of a fraction – Numerator and Denominator
- Part 3 – Kinds of fractions – Proper, Improper and Mixed
- Part 4 – REVIEW TIME!
* Each section is INTERACTIVE and has questions your students must answer on paper.
* This 49-slide program has visuals and graphics to let your students see fractions clearly.
* You, the teacher, serve as facilitator making sure your students understand what they’re seeing and learning. Discussions Guaranteed!
* “FUN SLIDES” are interjected within the program JUST FOR FUN!
* 49 slides that will introduce your students to FRACTIONS!
-Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.