A fun introduction to Australian Geography and mapping. Students are provided with either an A4 or A3 map of Australia. Students are provided with 15 landmarks in Australia, (which include a range of both physical and human geographical features) which they will need to locate on the map.
- Includes labelling states, territories, capital cities, oceans
- Also includes BOLTSS
- Latitude and longitude task locating Australian capital cities
Students cut and paste images onto their map.
Students then have to locate World heritage listed sites and have the option to undertake research into one of these significant landmarks in more detail.
- Includes: 25 slide Introductory powerpoint Geography
- 2 Maps (choice of sizes)
- Task Sheet
- SPICESS: 7 Geographical concepts task
- Socrative review quiz with online access code.(includes 25 review questions!)