1. Definition of Integers
2. Comparing Integers on a number line
3. Explanation of Adding/Subtracting Integers
4. Explanation of Multiplying/Dividing Integers
This is a self-teaching, narrative introduction to integers and their operations with practice questions for self-check throughout.
This file provides detailed and precise explanations. It is visually clean but it *is* decidedly text-based. It is not a creative lesson plan or an investigation, but rather presents a conversational explanation of the topic.
This material would be a good resource for:
- TEACHERS / TUTORS looking for a way to explain integers to students and provide guidance adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing integers
- PARENTS wanting to understand integers to help their children with math
- HOMESCHOOLERS (students or parents) wanting to learn about integers
- ADULT LEARNERS wanting to (re)learn about integers
- STUDENTS (who are comfortable reading explanations) wanting a detailed, guided treatment of integers and their operations