Introduction to Management (Managers and You in the Workplace) is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resources are suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
In this introductory lecture, your students will explore the concepts of management, manager skills, and organizations in today’s dynamic business environment.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
1. Tell who managers are and where they work.
2. Explain why managers are important to organizations.
3. Describe the functions, roles, and skills of managers.
4. Describe the factors that are reshaping and redefining the manager’s job.
5. Explain the value of studying management.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Introduction to Management (Managers and You in the Workplace)Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 117 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 2 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 3 Interesting Exercise related to the topic
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
**Please click on the star above to follow us!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.