Introduction to marketing research is one of the lecture which is cowered during marketing research module.
The agenda for this lecture is:
• understand the nature and scope of marketing research;
• understand its role in the design and implementation of successful marketing decision;
• describe a conceptual framework for conducting marketing research as well as the steps of the marketing research process;
• distinguish between problem identification and problem-solving marketing research;
• appreciate the relative values and importance of marketing research in regions and countries throughout the world;
In the attached file, you will find:
• 1 introduction to marketing research lecture power point presentation
• 1 Tutorial Plan with 7 different activities for students
• Several Case Studies
This lecture is covered by bachelor students. Once purchased please leave comment.