88Brains is thrilled to present to you a bright, engaging and just-plain-awesome video to introduce your students to nouns!
The stunning visuals will grab your students’ attention right off the bat, and the totally rockin’ music will keep
their attention. Trust us, your class will have a blast with this vid, and by the time it’s all over they’ll have a rock-solid foundation on the basics of nouns.
Educational? Of course, it’s from 88Brains!
Fun? Yes, we know we already covered this one… but we think it bears repeating.
So, you can dive right in - OR you can take a quick gander at the video itself right here!
We'll wait. :)
Pretty cool, right?
Oh, wait. You didn’t think that was the end of it, did you? Because the noun practice does not stop at the video!
In this bundle you will also find an interactive PowerPoint, a noun classification card game, AND an informal noun assessment! Let’s talk a bit more in-depth.
Introduction to Nouns: Interactive PowerPoint
- 5-question Identifying Nouns Activity (students select each noun in the sentences provided; feedback is given so that students can measure their progress)
- 5-question Classifying Nouns Activity (students classify provided nouns as people, places, animals or things; feedback is given so that students can measure their progress)
- Time-Attack Game (students have 30 seconds to classify as many nouns as possible by clicking the appropriate noun type)
NOTE: This PowerPoint uses macros to run the interactive content. Immediately after opening the PPT file, click Enable Editing, then click Enable Content. This will enable macros so that the PowerPoint can operate smoothly!
Noun Card Game (PDF file)
- Students will compete for the highest score by exchanging cards to collect as many nouns of a particular type each round in a Yahtzee-style game. (Contains directions, scorecards and 48 game cards)
Noun Informal Assessment (PDF file)
- Contains fill-in-the-blank activities, multiple choice questions and a matching activity to review basic noun skills
Following, Rating and Earning Credits
* "How can I FOLLOW THE BRAINS to stay up to date on all of their new and updated products and freebies?"
♦ On the right side of the web page, beneath the Digital Download box and the "Made by 88Brains" sign, find the Green Star along with the words "Follow Me" beside it.
♦ Simply click that and PRESTO!, you're officially in the loop, so you'll always have the freshest 411
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.