Also included in
- Video Overview of Ozobot Bundle --> HEREThis digital download includes the following:6+ hours of student-driven Ozobot activities.24 Ozobot Task Cards: Line Code24 Ozobot Task Cards: Ozoblockly12 Unique Ozobot Mazes (Ozoblockly)This activity works best if you and your students have access to the$12.00$13.00Save $1.00
Please note - This resource is part of a larger bundle of Ozobot Activities found HERE.
The "Introduction to Ozobot" download includes teacher directions for introducing Ozobot to students in approximately 4-6 hours. The activities can be broken down into 4 days of learning, and the majority of work will be student-driven. The download includes a link to a Google Slide presentation (you will make a copy of it) that will lead your students through the "Introduction to Ozobot" activities.
This activity works best of you and your students have access to the following:
- Google Apps for Education / G-Suite (specifically Slides)
- Ozobots (I suggest 1 Ozobot for ever 2 students)
- Student Devices (iPads, Chromebooks, Laptops, Desktops)
- Students will need a device to view the instructions (iPad, Chromebook, Laptop, or Desktop).
- Students will need Ozobots (one for every two students), white paper, and thick markers (black, blue, red, and green).
- Students will work with a partner and practice the 4Cs (communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity) during these activities.
Follow me for more EdTech resources and ideas!