This Introduction to Physical and Chemical Changes Worksheet was designed for middle school students just learning about chemical and physical changes.
This double-sided worksheet features a helpful overview at the top, which students can refer back to while they’re working if they need help. There are six true or false questions, and 19 questions that require students to determine if the example given is a physical or chemical change. Perfect for students just learning about the differences between physical and chemical changes, or for students who just need more practice! Give as classwork, assign as homework, or leave for a sub!
All of my worksheets include:
- Name, date, and section at the top.
- Margins that have been appropriately adjusted on the front and back pages to accommodate for hole punching and easy placement in a 3-ring binder.
- Fun and age-appropriate graphics and fonts for middle school students!
- A complete answer key!
If you like this product, you might also like my:
Introduction to Density Worksheet
Exploring Density Worksheet
Introduction to Balancing Chemical Equations Worksheet
Introduction to Significant Figures Worksheet
©2015 Adventures in Science
* Permission to use for personal use only.
* Please do not share this file with others.
* Additional licenses may be bought for half price for interested colleagues.
Graphics and fonts by:
Ink n Little Things
Ron Leishman Digital Toonage
Surfin' Through Second