Introduction to Psychology Unit 1 includes Introduction to Psychology PowerPoints
with presenter notes, worksheets, warmups, activity, crossword puzzle review, review PowerPoint and review Kahoot game
, editable assessment project and daily lesson plans. This unit has everything you need to teach all about the first unit of psychology. Detailed lesson plans make no prep necessary, just copy/paste. I have used this for both AP Psychology and regular classes. Each lesson begins with a warm-up, powerpoint, a review handout or activity and an exit ticket. Unit ends with a review crossword, trivia game and assessment that covers everything from the unit. Intro to Psychology Unit I PowerPoints
include presenter notes that guide you through Powerpoint lectures and short video clips.
History of Psychology
- Socrates, Plato, Aristotle
- Francis Bacon
- Wilhelm Wundt, Edward Titchener - Structuralism
- William James - Functionalism
- Sigmund Freud - Psychoanalysis
- John B. Watson, B.F. Skinner - Behavioralism
Nature v. Nurture
- Biological, Evolutionary, Psychodynamic, Behavioralism, Cognitive, Humanistic, Social-cultural
Subfields & Careers
This Bundle Includes:
• Daily Lesson Plans - Copy/Paste into yours!
• Warmups and Exit Ticket PowerPoints
• Intro to Psychology Unit I Powerpoints
• The Social Sciences small group activity
• History of Psychology Timeline - 20 Question Worksheet
• David's Case Study: Students apply their knowledge of psychological approaches to a fictional case study
• Careers in Psychology - Classified Ads assignment
• Psychology Crossword Puzzle Review
• Kahoot! Online Review Game - Students use their phones!
• Psych PowerPoint Flashcard Review Game
• Editable 35 Question Test/Assessment
• Plus extras
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest at Psychology TpT Store
or at Psychology Lesson Ideas!
File under: Introduction to Psychology
What is Psychology?
Psychology Unit 1
Introduction to Psychology
Intro to Psych
Intro to Psychology
Introduction to Psych