Introduction to Psychology PowerPoints
with presenter notes and an embedded video links is a great resource to add to your psychology curriculum. PowerPoints also include informal assessment questions. I have used these with my A.P. classes as well as regular psychology classes. Lecture contains three PowerPoints, 20 slides total with presenter notes to guide you through the lecture, help you to tell the whole story, and verbally assess and engage your students.
Make it easy on yourself! For these PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, warmups and exit tickets, assessment and more, go to Introduction to Psychology Unit Bundled
History of Psychology
- Socrates, Plato, Aristotle
- Francis Bacon
- Wilhelm Wundt, Edward Titchener - Structuralism
- William James - Functionalism
- Sigmund Freud - Psychoanalysis
- John B. Watson, B.F. Skinner - Behavioralism
Nature v. Nurture
- Biological, Evolutionary, Psychodynamic, Behavioralism, Cognitive, Humanistic, Social-cultural
Subfields & Careers
More stuff on the way! For more great products, visit my store at Big Ideas in Teaching or find me on Pinterest!
What is Psychology?
Intro to psych
Intro to psychology
Introduction to psych