includes Introduction to Psychology PowerPoints with presenter notes, worksheets, warmups, activity, crossword puzzle review, review PowerPoint and review Kahoot game, editable assessment project and daily lesson plans. This unit has everything you need to teach all about the first unit of psychology, no book needed. Detailed lesson plans make no prep necessary, just copy/paste.
I have used this for both and regular classes. Each lesson begins with a warm-up, PowerPoint, a review handout or activity and an exit ticket. Unit ends with a review crossword, trivia game and assessment that covers everything from the unit. Intro to Psychology Unit I PowerPoints include presenter notes that guide you through PowerPoint lectures and short video clips.
History of Psychology
- Socrates, Plato, Aristotle
- Francis Bacon
- Wilhelm Wundt
- Edward Titchener - Structuralism
- William James - Functionalism
- Sigmund Freud - Psychoanalysis
- John B. Watson
- B.F. Skinner - Behaviorism
Nature v. Nurture
Subfields & Careers
• Daily Lesson Plans - Copy/Paste into yours!
• Warmups and Exit Ticket PowerPoints
• The Social Sciences small group activity
• David's Case Study: Students apply their knowledge of psychological approaches to a fictional case study
• Careers in Psychology - Classified Ads Activity
• Psych PowerPoint Flashcard Review Game
• Editable 35 Question Test/Assessment
• Plus extras
File under: Introduction to Psychology
What is Psychology?
Psychology Unit 1
Introduction to Psychology
Intro to Psych
Intro to Psychology
Introduction to Psych