Also included in
- Save time and money with this FOREVER GROWING BUNDLE that consists so far of 20 of my SCIENCE POWERPOINTS.UPDATES: Google Slides Version added to ALL EXISTING SCIENCE POWERPOINTSDental Health PowerPoint with Google Slides version added on September 25, 2021Introduction to STREAM and the Engineering$59.95$86.00Save $26.05
This Introduction to STEM and the Engineering Design Process PowerPoint presentation can be used to teach students about what STEM is, help them understand how the Engineering Design Process works, and have them experience working on STEM challenges with their peers.
The 27-slide Introduction to STEM and the Engineering Design Process PowerPoint presentation contains the following:
- A slide for the title
- 5 slides on what STEM is
- 7 slides on skills developed by STEM
- 2 slides on the importance of STEM
- 8 slides on what an engineer is, what the engineering design process is, and the steps involved in the process
- 2 slides with group STEM challenges
- 2 slides with planning and reflection sheets
- A Pdf file with a link to the Google Slides version
Students are introduced to STEM the fun way by using this Introduction to STEM and the Engineering Design Process PowerPoint resource. This resource can be used as a whole lesson. You and your students will surely have a great time with this Introduction to STEM and the Engineering Design Process PowerPoint.
Note: This Introduction to STEM and the Engineering Design Process PowerPoint resource is a PowerPoint file. Only transitions can be edited. Please see the PREVIEW to see the resource in its entirety.
See What Other Teachers Are Saying . . .
⭐ Brand new STEM teacher here, getting ready to start our school's first STEM experience and this is going to be a lifesaver as we get started this year. I am so excited! Thank you for such a great resource!
⭐ This resource was a lifesaver. I used this with my elementary students to introduce them to STEM Learning and the Engineering Design Process! They found the slides engaging and easy to understand. This resource saved me a lot of prep time. I love to work smarter not harder!
⭐ I loved the way the questions aligned with the steps of the EDP. This really helped my students understand each part of the process, and it helped them see that we use the EDP each and everyday! The colors are also very vibrant and print nicely.
More Fun and Engaging STEM Resources:
- Makerspace and STEM Classroom Decor BUNDLE
- Elementary Science PowerPoints BUNDLE
- Elementary STEM Challenges YEARLONG BUNDLE
May you find this resource really helpful. Thanks for being a blessing!
Save more on great resources! Click here to shop now >>> Jewel's School Gems.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Follow me on TpT. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Let’s Get Connected: