Also included in
- This is a bundle of Escape Rooms and Breakout Boxes. It contains activities for Back-to-School, Intro to Shakespeare's London, Romeo & Juliet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Lord of the Flies, and The Odyssey. Each resource also includes a complete Teacher’s Guide (set-up, printing checklist, differ$44.95$51.94Save $6.99
- This collection of engaging resources will help make your A Midsummer Night's Dream unit truly magical! In addition to a full drama unit that can be adapted to any play, you'll get an abridged version of AMND and two escape room games to introduce and review. Every resource includes a full teacher's$27.99$39.21Save $11.22
- This is a bundle of Digital Escape Rooms. It contains games for Back-to-School, Intro to Shakespeare's London, Romeo & Juliet, The Odyssey, the Harlem Renaissance, and Poetry. Each game has hints and answer validation and is perfect for distance learning. These will each take on-level students a$39.99$49.94Save $9.95
- This bundle of resources will be your best friend for teaching Shakespeare! If you are looking to add rigor and increase engagement in your drama unit, look no further. You get a full unit for any play, eight 30-minute scripts you can use for class productions, resources for teaching Shakespeare's l$49.99$77.64Save $27.65
This Introduction to Shakespeare is an Escape Room or Digital Breakout activity. You can present this as a digital activity (using a web-based game), a paper Escape Room, or a blended version of the two. It has been designed to take 45-60 minutes and covers the Globe Theatre, Shakespeare’s Life, and Elizabethan London. This resource also includes a complete Teacher’s Guide (set-up, printing checklist, differentiation), Elizabethan Fact Sheet, Research Extensions, a quiz, and an Answer Key.
1. Nine core texts providing an overview of The Globe Theatre, Shakespeare's life, and Elizabethan London
2. Supplementary texts and puzzles to enrich student understanding of the parts of the Globe and Elizabethan trades
3. Complete digital capability (site linked in resource)
4. Elizabethan Fact Sheet & Questions for extended research (+digital version)
5. A quiz (+digital version)
6. Student Notes Sheets (+digital version)
7. A full Teacher's Guide with set-up options, a printing checklist, and an Answer Key
8. A poster for your door. ;)
This resource is part of my 9th Grade Escape Room Bundle!
Your download is a .pdf file that is print-and-go. You also get a link to the website and an optional Google Form. Due to the nature of this resource, it is not editable. Instructions for use and copyright information are included in this resource. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. :)
6/18/2019 UPDATE: This game has a brand-new interactive web version. Be sure to check out the video preview to see how this works.
Want to get answers or share success stories? Join us on Facebook to discuss Escape Rooms in ELA! If you're ready to make your own fabulous escape rooms, check out this Escape Room Template Kit. Happy creating!
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Pinterest: Nouvelle ELA Teaching Resources
Facebook: Nouvelle ELA
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA