Introduction to Shakespeare Escape Room (paper + digital)
Also included in
- Introduce or review key Secondary ELA texts with Escape Rooms! This bundle contains activities for Back to School, Introduction to Shakespeare's London, Romeo & Juliet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Lord of the Flies, and The Odyssey. (optimized for grades 8-10)Set-up has been made easy so that youPrice $49.99Original Price $63.94Save $13.95
- Teaching William Shakespeare? This bundle of Shakespeare resources will be your best friend! You get a full unit for any play, 30-minute adapted scripts for 8 of William Shakespeare’s plays, resources for teaching Shakespeare's language, two best-selling Escape Rooms, and additional support for acadPrice $54.99Original Price $88.22Save $33.23
- Are you ready to make your A Midsummer Night’s Dream unit truly magical? Immerse your students in the world of this William Shakespeare play with an interactive drama unit, an abridged version of AMND to perform, and two escape room games to introduce and review key concepts. Your A Midsummer NightPrice $29.99Original Price $46.96Save $16.97
- This is a bundle of Digital Escape Rooms. It contains games for Back-to-School, Intro to Shakespeare's London, Romeo & Juliet, The Odyssey, the Harlem Renaissance, and Poetry. Each game has hints and answer validation and is perfect for distance learning. These will each take on-level students aPrice $44.95Original Price $55.94Save $10.99
This Introduction to Shakespeare Escape Room is the perfect start to your Shakespeare unit! Present this as a paper game or digitally to introduce the Globe Theatre, William Shakespeare’s Life, and Elizabethan London. Your students will love these activities and develop the background they need to study any play.
- Game (~45-60 minutes)
- Elizabethan Fact Sheet
- Research ideas
- Teacher’s Guide
This game is a perfect introduction to Shakespeare for any drama unit!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This was a great way to build students' background knowledge on William Shakespeare because they have to pay attention to what they were reading in order to move on to the next section. It was super easy to assign too!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Students loved this! It was very engaging and a fun way to introduce Shakespeare to my ninth grade students. I also loved how detailed the instructions were. There are three options of how to present this lesson.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Very engaging for students - a great introduction to our drama unit that was focused on several pieces of Shakespeares' works.”
1. Nine core texts providing an overview of The Globe Theatre, William Shakespeare's life, and Elizabethan London
2. Supplementary texts and puzzles to enrich student understanding of the parts of the Globe and Elizabethan trades
3. Complete digital capability (site linked in resource)
4. Elizabethan Fact Sheet & Questions for extended research (+ digital version)
5. A quiz (+ digital version)
6. Student Notes Sheets (+ digital version)
7. A full Teacher's Guide with set-up options, a printing checklist, and an Answer Key
8. A poster for your door. ;)
This resource is part of my 9th Grade Escape Room Bundle!
Your download is a .pdf file that is print-and-go. You also get a link to the website and an optional Google Form. Due to the nature of this resource, it is not editable. Instructions for use and copyright information are included in this resource. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. :)
If you're ready to make your own fabulous escape rooms, check out this Escape Room Template Kit. Happy creating!
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA