Are you in search of a good, basic timeline explanation for your students? This product is made just for you!
This timeline powerpoint will explain:
- the purpose of timelines
- how to set up a timeline (and WHY)
- the difference of B.C. / A.D. and B.C.E. / C.E.
- how to calculate the number of years that occur between two events
- the purpose of a double layer timeline
- PLUS STUDENT PRACTICE for each of the skills discussed above! (both on the Powerpoint and in a separate worksheet created in Word).
-JUST ADDED: STUDENT ASSESSMENT for each the skills discussed! This assessment may be used as a PRE or POST assessment. It is worth 22 points - an answer key and scoring rubric are included.
Several options are included for your ease:
1. Powerpoint designed for individual student use (classrooms with student-directed learning and access to lots of technology). This version of the Powerpoint has answers included on the pages following the questions, so students can self check their progress.
2. Powerpoint designed for whole classroom use, or individual student use as a grade. Answers are not included in this version, so teachers can check progress.
BOTH versions above are presented in Powerpoint AND PDF versions for ease of teacher use!
Enjoy this product? Be sure to check out my hands-on Interactive Timelines to practice new timeline skills!
Timeline of Early America & Revolution
Ancient Inventions Timeline
Timeline Interview Project