Session Covers the following topics in just 10 mins.
1. What is a waste? its definition
2. The Steps involved in waste management
3. What are the various sources of waste?
- Domestic waste,
- Industrial waste,
- Bio-medical waste,
- Agricultural waste,
- Animal waste,
- Mineral waste,
- Nuclear Waste
4. Various ways of waste classification
- According to the form
- Basis of moisture content
- Basis of their property
- According to their effect on environment
5. The importance of waste management and the health hazard associated with improper waste management.
You may also like to watch
Waste Management Concept
Quiz Time on Waste
You may also like to take these assessments
Introduction to Waste | Assessments | Worksheets
Waste Management | Assessments | Worksheets