Introduce the perfect tense to your students through this collection of scaffolded activities. Most of this packet is an open template for teachers to adapt it to fit their classroom vocabulary.
This activity packet includes:
- a section for a summary of notes to be filled in by the student
- an explaination of principle parts
- a section to practice filling in principle parts
- a section used to identify the stem changes between the present and the perfect tense
- a sheet to practice conjugating 4 verb in the perfect form
- a blank verbal synopsis page for 3 verbs of the teacher's choosing