: How can we think like social scientists?
- Common Core compliant worksheet that gives a general overview of 6 major social sciences – Economics, History, Political Science, Anthropology, Archaeology, and Geography.
- Includes several activities designed to promote critical thinking, teamwork, and class discussion such as:
- Do now that appropriately sets up the lesson.
- Secondary source reading explaining each of the six social sciences covered.
- Using the Social Sciences Activity – Students pretend to interview several social scientists to analyze the events of 9/11 by asking a series of questions.
- What Can You Learn About This Society? Activity - Students pretend to be archaeologists to analyze a strange and shiny object (a penny).
- Includes several critical thinking questions perfect for class discussion!
- Answer key included!
- Step by step teacher moves included!
What files come with this product?
- Introduction to Social Sciences worksheetWord Doc (for easy modification)
- Introduction to Social Sciences worksheet PDF (to maintain formatting)
- Introduction to Social Sciences worksheetAnswer Key
Please read the listing carefully so you are confident in what you are buying. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Please follow my store by clicking the link below.
Click here to follow
If you decide to purchase this or any other product, please take a moment to leave feedback. Thank you so much!
I also offer this lesson bundled with three others from the Foundations of Global History unit...
Bundle #1 - Foundations of Global/World History Common Core