This is a starter activity for the first days of classes to introduce your course or unit on Families. Students design a postcard including important information pertinent to themselves and/or the family. Allows students to begin thinking about values, beliefs, traditions and the role of the family before you dig deeper into other concepts.
In this compressed folder, you will receive:
1. a PDF printable for the students copy (includes special formatting, personal fonts and layout)
2. a MS Word copy for you to revise and edit if necessary
3. a jpeg of a digital exemplar
4. a teacher evaluation criteria sheet
5. a PPT presentation that incorporates all of the above that you can use to facilitate your teaching and use as a visual to introduce the activity, the instructions, the criteria, etc.