If you are doing any kind of Inuit and/or Inuksuk studies with primary students, this package contains some great activities. You'll find some terrific ideas that allow opportunities for children to problem solve.
- cut and paste words to assemble sentences
- following instructions from the sentences to make an inuksuk
- answering a math question after the inuksuk is made
- dot to dot counting by 1's to make an inuksuk
- 2 different addition pages involving double digit addition, one with and the other without regrouping (answer keys included)
- writing paper with an inuksuk border
- literature suggestions
It's a perfect package providing hands-on activities for your students.
You might also be interested in:
Ice Cream Scoop Problem Solving Challenge