Invented Spelling: Yes You Can! will help you teach your students to listen to the sounds they hear in words, and to write those sounds down in invented spellings. There are 52 pages of worksheets: 26 in color and 26 in b&w, one for each letter of the alphabet.
Here's what other educators are saying about this resource:
- "Perfect resource to encourage inventive spelling."
- "The children are already getting excited to complete the next letter of the alphabet. Thank you"
- "This resource helped my kinders realize how they could spell anything using their phonemes and their writing took off!"
For more practice in early literacy skills, you may also like:
- Class Books For Every Letter of the Alphabet using all Dolch PP words,
- CVC Words Worksheets short a,
- Alphabet Match Ice-cream Cones,
- Rainbow Writing Editable Spelling Practice,
- Word Family Sorting Short a Words, and
- Emergent Readers: Color Words.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!