This comprehensive Invention Convention project and fair handbook has everything you and your students need to compete in your school's Inventing Fair. Just print and go... Students will be guided through the process of brainstorming problems and solutions, selecting a project, designing and sketching their inventions, applying for a "patent", creating their inventions, writing a journal about their inventing journey, designing a display board, and much much more!
This packet includes:
- A table of contents
- Invention Convention project requirements
- Project and invention ideas
- Safety guidelines
- A schedule and timeline that you can customize
- A student contract
- "Patent" application form
-Student progress report
- Student journal requirements and log sheets (5 sheets)
- Display board instructions and diagram
- and a Judge's Outline and Rubric
Good Luck! Have Fun!