Industrialization and Immigration Illustrated Timelines (Unit 8): This pack includes timelines for 18 events of Industrialization and Immigration, spread out over 3 pages. There are multiple versions of this included – please see preview pictures for the best idea of what they look like.
Images and dates only (2D)
Images and dates with lines for notes (2D)
Images and dates with blank space for notes (2D)
Illustrated notebook tabs (3D) (these are made to replace the word-only tabs in Lovin’ Lit’s interactive notebook activities)
Timeline Events included:
• Eli Whitney Invents the Cotton Gin
• Eli Whitney Manufactures Interchangeable Parts
• Fulton’s Steamboat Runs Up the Hudson River
• Construction on National Road Begins
• Erie Canal Opens
• Peter Cooper Brings Steam-Powered Locomotive to America
• Congress Passes the Pacific Railroad Act
• Transcontinental Railroad is Completed
• Alexander Graham Bell Invents the Telephone
• Thomas Edison Invents the Electric Light Bulb
• Time Zones Make Travel Easier
• Karl Benz Invents the Automobile
• Great Chicago Fire
• American Federation of Labor is Formed
• First Electric Streetcar Opens in Richmond
• Jane Addams Opens Hull House
• First Subway Opens in Boston
• Immigration Act of 1924
Find a growing bundle of American History Illustrated Timelines
for the year here
Additional American Revolution Resources:
• American History Coloring Activities
• American History Posters Growing Bundle here
These American History activities were created working closely with Lovin’ Lit to complement her American history activities.
You can find those here
All 12 of my American History Unit Bundles will be part of a huge American History Growing Mega-Bundle.
All 12 units (and release schedule) can be viewed at the link above.
Are you also looking for the full American History Curriculum Growing Mega-Bundle that this resource complements? You can find that here
in Lovin' Lit's store.
This is a zipped set of PDF files created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.