Industry and Immigration Posters (Unit 8): This includes 18 beautiful, vibrant 8.5”x11” posters of significant events of Industrialization and Immigration in the U.S. to hang up in your classroom.
• Eli Whitney Invents the Cotton Gin
• Eli Whitney Manufactures Interchangeable Parts
• Fulton’s Steamboat Runs Up the Hudson River
• Construction on National Road Begins
• Erie Canal Opens
• Peter Cooper Brings Steam-Powered Locomotive to America
• Congress Passes the Pacific Railroad Act
• Transcontinental Railroad is Completed
• Alexander Graham Bell Invents the Telephone
• Thomas Edison Invents the Electric Light Bulb
• Time Zones Make Travel Easier
• Karl Benz Invents the Automobile
• Great Chicago Fire
• American Federation of Labor is Formed
• First Electric Streetcar Opens in Richmond
• Jane Addams Opens Hull House
• First Subway Opens in Boston
• Immigration Act of 1924
Want American History posters for the year? Find the American History Posters Growing Bundle here
More American Revolution resources:
• American History Coloring Activities
• American History Illustrated Timelines
All 12 of my American History Unit Bundles will be part of a huge American History Growing Mega-Bundle.
All 12 units (and release schedule) can be viewed at the link above.
Are you also looking for the full American History Curriculum Growing Mega-Bundle that this resource complements? You can find that here
in Lovin' Lit's store.
This is a zipped set of PDF files created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.
Note: These posters may be enlarged up to 17"x22" with the same quality of printing as 8½”x11”.