Chinese Inventions: World Inventions This is a super fun and informative game that's all about different inventions from around the world.
A huge hit in class, it is a fun filled 45 minutes of frenzied discussion and debate as the students try to test their knowledge (or just guess) if the inventions come from China (with it's endless history of many famous inventions) or other countries from around the globe.
Bonus questions and points test the students to the maximum. A great informative game with a fun factor to liven up any classroom. Whilst graded from grade 7- 10, it really is very general and can be used for younger and /or older students.
• Choose a number
• Choose if you think it's Chopsticks (Chinese invention) or Pop-Sticks (another countries invention)
• read extra interesting points about that invention
• Answer a bonus question for a bonus point
This game touches on things such as
• Nationalities (Hungarian, Canadian, Dutch, Russian and more)
• China facts and trivia ( Previous name of Beijing, The 2 major rivers in China, The Last Emperor, Dynasties etc)
• Country specific invention information and interesting facts (Rubik's Cube, White Chocolate, Toilet Paper, The Jet Pack, The Lawn Mower, Orange Carrots, Stethoscope, WiFi and many more
• Inventors names and country information.
This PPT is designed using Microsoft Office 2013.
If you are worried about the compatibility of your Microsoft Office version, you can download the official Free PowerPoint Viewer
with which it works wonderfully.
More Clever Fox Lesson Box Products:
• Chopsticks or Pop-Sticks Inventions Game Bundle
• Music Lesson - The Cup Game
• Music Lesson - The Cup Game 2
• Fun Participation Games Bundle Printables
Product Download Information:
This product download is a digital file that will extract a folder that contains the purchased file(s). If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT here for a zip file
for a printing error
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.