Chinese Invention: World Inventions This is the all new (2nd installment) of the super fun and informative game "Chopsticks or Pop-Sticks". It's all about different inventions from around the world.
A huge hit in class, it is a fun filled 45 minutes of frenzied discussion and debate as the students try to test their knowledge (or just guess) if the inventions come from China (with it's endless history of many famous inventions) or other countries from around the globe.
Bonus questions and points test the students to the maximum. A great informative game with a fun factor to liven up any classroom. Whilst graded from grade 7- 10, it really is very general and can be used for younger and /or older students.
• Choose a number
• Choose if you think it's Chopsticks (Chinese invention) or Pop-Sticks (another countries invention)
• read extra interesting points about that invention
• Answer a bonus question for a bonus point
This game touches on things such as
• Nationalities, Cities and Countries for example- French, Scottish, London, St. Moritz, Switzerland, Sweden and many more.
• China facts and trivia - Name the famous Kung Fu temple?, What big event in Shanghai 2010?, When was the Han Dynasty? Where is the Oriental Pearl Tower? etc.
• Country specific invention information and interesting facts about ludo, seismograph, flushing toilet, camera, electric guitar, kite, wheel barrow, PlayStation...this is just a few.
• Inventors names and country information.
General trivia - what scale is used to measure earthquakes nowadays?, What year could we buy roller blades?, what country is St.Moritz in?, How many years does an average person spend sitting on a toilet?
This PPT is designed using Microsoft Office 2013.
If you are worried about the compatibility of your Microsoft Office version, you can download the official Free PowerPoint Viewer
with which it works wonderfully.
More Clever Fox Lesson Box Products:
• Chopsticks or Pop-Sticks Invention Game 1 (Original Version)
• Chopsticks or Pop-Sticks Bundle (Game 1 and 2 together at a discounted price)
• Fun PowerPoint Games
• The Worlds Strangest Festivals PowerPoint Game
Product Download Information:
This product download is a digital file that will extract a folder that contains the purchased file(s). If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT here for a zip file
for a printing error
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.********