Chinese Inventions: World Inventions bundle of both version 1 and 2 of the super fun and informative game "Chopsticks or Pop-Sticks". It's all about different inventions from around the world. A huge hit in class, You now have access to TWO fun filled 45 minute sessions of frenzied discussion and debate as the students try to test their knowledge (or just guess) if the inventions come from China (with it's endless history of many famous inventions) or other countries from around the globe.
Bonus questions and points test the students to the maximum. This is a great informative game with a fun factor to liven up any classroom and now you can have version 1 and 2 at a discounted price. This means you can put one by for a treat at a later date or have an extended session. Whilst graded from grade 7- 10, both versions of the game really are very general and can be used for younger and /or older students.
• Choose a number
• Choose if you think it's Chopsticks (Chinese invention) or Pop-Sticks (another countries invention)
• read extra interesting points about that invention
• Answer a bonus question for a bonus point
These two games touch on things such as
• Nationalities (Hungarian, Canadian, Dutch, Russian, French and more)
• China facts and trivia ( Previous name of Beijing, The 2 major rivers in China, The Last Emperor, Dynasties, where's Oriental Pearl Tower? etc)
• Country specific invention information and interesting facts (Rubik's Cube, White Chocolate, Toilet Paper, The Jet Pack, The Lawn Mower, Orange Carrots, Stethoscope, WiFi, World Wide Web, Kite, Flushing Toilet, Electric Guitar, Camera, Ludo and many more
• Inventors names and country information.
• Heaps of general trivia questions
This PPT is designed using Microsoft Office 2013.
If you are worried about the compatibility of your Microsoft Office version, you can download the official Free PowerPoint Viewer
with which it works wonderfully.
More Clever Fox Lesson Box Products:
• Chopsticks or Pop-Sticks Invention Game 1 (Original Version)
• Chopsticks or Pop-Sticks 2
• Fun PowerPoint Games
• The Worlds Strangest Festivals PowerPoint Game
Product Download Information:
This product download is a digital file that will extract a folder that contains the purchased file(s). If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT here for a zip file
for a printing error
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.